We have a great team of volunteers that help us run our Mentoring program as well as our communications and monthly events. If you would like to join the effort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentoring Program Volunteers
I’m a lawyer, librarian, and liberal! I’ve worked at HBS IT for almost 5 years and was recently promoted to Managing Director Service Management and Technology Services. I’ve worked at 4 Higher Education institutions and served as a CIO at two of these. I really enjoy getting to know my colleagues from across the University and being a WIT Mentor is a great way to meet new colleagues and learn more about IT at other Harvard schools.
-- Irene Good, Managing Director, Service Management and Technology Services (HBS)
I joined Harvard IT in February of 2007 as a Technical Engineer for HUIT. I started out at Radcliffe supporting the fellows, and as years went on I currently support buildings within Central Admin and FAS. I currently work out of 114 Mount Auburn. Being a member of Women in Technology has allowed me to work with an exceptional group of women and be part of a very inspirational group that are also helping me explore a passion of mine that will also be detrimental to my work at Harvard and within the Harvard Diverse Community.
-- Donna Sweeney, Technical Support Engineer II / Apple Specialist (HUIT)
- Sharyn Nolan, Assistant Director, Training and Information, External Relations (HBS)
- Danielle Lavoie, User Research Center Lab Manager (Harvard Library)
- Jessica Rios, Service Design and Assessment Librarian (HLS)
Events & Communications Volunteers
- Chairs: Donna Tremonte, Deirdre Schreiber, Anisha Asundi
- Task Force members: Surabhi Chatterjee, Angela Boudreau
- Kerry Conley, Director of Communications (Harvard Library)
- Amanda Sullivan, Recruitment Coordinator (HR)
- Eliza Rogers, Training and Human Resources Assistant (HUIT HR)
- Mikhaila-June Perry, Year Up Intern (HPAC)